Linda Urbach Howard

Linda Urbach Howard

Sunday, November 28, 2010

changing from MoMoir to Auntoir

O.K. enough of Charlotte who doesn't even read my blogs which have all pretty much put her in a starring role.  (Her favorite role.) From now on I'm going to blog about my nephews and nieces.  I have a brand new booky best friend. Mr. Kieth Spaulding (last name withheld). He confessed to me this weekend that he now reads fiction.  Not just any fiction. But he just finished Freedom by Jonathan Whatshisname.  And he liked and hated it as much as I did. Poor Kieth. He is now on my You Have To Read This Now List!!!!! It's so nice to have a nephew who reads especially when you have a daughter who won't give you the time of day. PS. I just bought a kindle and am waiting for Skippy Dies to download. A warning to future Kindle purchasers: this is not an instant download. It took about ten minutes. I want my money  back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm famous, unless there's a cousin with the same name spelled slightly different. New must read: "Shop Class as Soul Craft".
    -Keith

    ReplyDelete